Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone else here watch Lucky?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lucky, on FX? I haven't watched TV in years, but I saw a commercial for this while watching True Lies and I watched it. One of the best shows I've ever seen Smile The episode where he sells meat is pure genius Smile Anyone else here a fan of this show?
I've heard about it, and been meaning to see it, but I never remember when it's on.
Tuesday nights at 10. I just thank God my class ends at 9:30.
yeah, i always see that damn happy smiling leprachaun with his damn lucky charms that are just "magically" delicious. Note: he sprinkles just a lil' bit of coke in there just to get you hooked on his cereal. That jackass.
Quote:Originally posted by "Vinny"

Tuesday nights at 10. I just thank God my class ends at 9:30.

that's usually when the Lakers playoff games are on right now. Guess I won't be watching it for another month or so.
Quote:Originally posted by "Atomic Orgasm"

yeah, i always see that damn happy smiling leprachaun with his damn lucky charms that are just "magically" delicious. Note: he sprinkles just a lil' bit of coke in there just to get you hooked on his cereal. That jackass.

last I heard you couldnt get hooked on coke by taking it oraly. :mrgreen:

anways....*muches on lucky charms* lucky would never do *cruch cruch* that to *crunch* me :mrgreen:
Lucky Charms probally does have coke in it, thats probally why it tastes like shit :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: