Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Argghhhh this day isn't going so well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found out you need be 18 to use paypal, so all my JJ orders that I planned Shibo-style are no good.

My teacher told me my term paper was written ackward, and doesn't flow like my previous works.

I lost my two ebay auctions, which were for two Japanese Maison Ikkoku tapes. One was the Final Movie and the other was a Music Parade MTV Collection.

My room is infested with little ants, and they are in my bed. I have to set up traps.

My boss is on the phone wanting me to work more, and I'm trying to boost up my SAT scores.

Arrrgggghhhh, rough day. Two tests tomorrow, so I gotta study for them. I know my friend is going to call me and want to study. Though he brings nothing to the table. *sigh*
Hahaha. I thought that last part was funny. You're not 18 yet? Just thought I'd let you know that my local anime place is selling alot of their anime tapes. They come with the case and everything but are used. Most are priced between $5-$8 and they have a buy one get 2nd one 50% off. Let me know if you want me to look for anything for you. Since I know hoe much you're into VHS. I might buy the Galaxy Express 999 signature edition off them for $6. Still trying to decide.
Do they have the KOR OAVs with the hard plastic clam shell cases? Any other old series with clam shell cases?
Sorry to hear about your shit fest of a day. Things will get better. :wink: Or will they? :roll:
Hey bro if you need a way to make payments talk to schultz I'm sure he can help you out
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Do they have the KOR OAVs with the hard plastic clam shell cases? Any other old series with clam shell cases?

NO KOR at all, but I do remember them having the original bubblegum crisis in those plastic cases.
I've had ants in my room, & bed. The dumb thing was I didn't pay them any attention at first. I didn't see them & thought I was feeling things, then after I pulled about 3 or 4 fromermyc offlegs I got out & turned on a light. They were a over the place. You see for a short period of time I threw a few shirts behind my bed. It amounted to 3 old sweaty ant covered shirts, & when I pulled them up from behind my bed, & left one on it they came out.
Just Thought I Should Share.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

Steve_the_Talking_Pie Wrote:Do they have the KOR OAVs with the hard plastic clam shell cases? Any other old series with clam shell cases?

NO KOR at all, but I do remember them having the original bubblegum crisis in those plastic cases.

Just bought an ebay auction for those. :mrgreen:
Steve, I actually have a VHS of "Demon City Shinjuku" if you want it. I don't know how I got it, but it's yours. All you have to do is pay for shipping. I hate keeping VHS around.
Subbed or dubbed? If it's dubbed it's no good. I can get the sub cheap or the R1 for $20. The only problem Vicious is I don't have paypal. Course I could get my brother to do it. :mrgreen:
Sorry, it's dubbed. I hate to throw stuff away though. Anybody else want it?
How much would shipping be? ^_^
Ok since you are all about getting you hands on VHS tapes Steve I will make a list of what I have and we can hook up a trade... there are a few things I'm looking for over in the states... I'll send you a PM...
VHS stole my life for too long. Confusedweatdrop:
Yea I know what you mean... speant a but load on Slayers and let's not talk about the first 2 seasons of Ranma 1/2.... Confusedweatdrop: