Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Slam Dunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last night, I saw the first 3 episodes of this series and thought it was pretty funny. A friend of mine had d/l them. I was wondering if anyone knows if there's any HK's of the series out there. I only saw one with Chinese subs in the review section here. Do HK's of Slam Dunk with english subs exist?
theres a slam dunk ova and some movies I think, with english subs, but not the show that your thinking about, but the show is only on one disc so you could probably just download all of the episodes and watch it that way.
Are you sure about that? Because my friend was telling me how he's up to like episode 102 or something.
I dont know, if it is more than one discs worth, that just means that either 1. not much has come out HK or 2. IA is missing something from their database.
PM KAk, he'll know for sure! Smile
Slam Dunk has 130 episodes and at least 4 movies and 3 TV specials. So yeah, there's a lot lot of Slam Dunk that has never been released in HK. Hopefully we'll eventually see an R1 release and rip. Princess Nine did really well so there's hope. =)
I dont really like sports anime, but it seams like this one is pretty good, so I will have to check into it :mrgreen:
I doubt we'll be seeing an R1 anytime soon. They don't like releasing sports anime over here. But why is there not an HK of it? Anybody???? I thought they make HK's of virtually everything.
Damn Shibo, you beat me to it. :mrgreen: I love Slam Dunk, and it is a shame that no HK's exist. We could try asking one of the companies, but Slam Dunk is a tad old so it will be harder for them to get to. :mrgreen:

Let me say this, I hate basketball, but this manga/anime made me love it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There's some info on a possible Slam Dunk HK set in this thread

That thread was pretty old and it seems MI was gonna use satelite TV sources but maybe they reconsidered and will wait for the R2 boxset to come out in July.
That will be nice. I wouldn't mind having a nice set. :mrgreen:
oh, back in the day when i loved/played basketball and watched slam drunk...that was pure heaven.
Hi

Iam a huge Slam Dunk fan, i watched it all, own all the vcd, it is total 101 episodes, and 4 OAV, no movie. Personally i think this is the best sport anime ever existed and yea it is a shame that there is no DVDs of SD yet.

But if any1 want those fansub, i gotem all. Ive been thinking of putting all those fansub on DVD any1 know how to do it?
There are some technofiles that frequent this site. I'm sure they could help, and if you have a reasonable price I'll buy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
geez, whats this shit of the slam dunk dvds coming out now with chinese subs only Confusedweatdrop:
Pages: 1 2