Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is going on tonight !?!!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wouldn't mind going to Denny's I just don't know where there is one here. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
OK, I made that Denny's murder thing up ^_^ Tongue Got it from song. Seemed appropiate Tongue
I love's Denny's. Nothing can beat a Grandslam and a cup of coffee in the morning. All coming to less then 5 bucks, and that's including the tip!
Kakoi, I'm not sure where you live (Happy Fun Land = New Jersey, maybe?) but I beleive Denny's are rarites East of the mississippi. YOu'll have to go to a waffle house to attempt a Denny's feeling. The only difference between Denny's and Waffle House is the crack heads that sleep in th bathroom... and work there... Tongue
I live way on the East Coast and we have 3 Denny's in a 5 mile raduis. :mrgreen:
Yeah, I live in VA and we got Denny's all over the place. I think Waffle House is further south, because we don't have those up here. I have to go down to Richmond before I see some of those.
i like going to jim's or las palapas after a nice night of getting drunk to take the time to just chill out.
Pages: 1 2