Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Jessi, my last message to you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You never listened to me. If you did you wouldn't have broken up with him, because as I stated many times my opinions, which I state as facts are only opinions. You now are listrening to me, which was bad advice. I could understand you feeling sorry for the shit you put him through, hell we all know you're not a spineless, @$$hole like him, who actualy feels sorry for the things they've done.
And all the shit you've lied to me about, well you're not forgiven, you never was, I just let the what, 50 thousand lies said, most to my face slide, & now I'm sick of it. You don't know what you want, I don't know what you want, hell I don't think anyone does.
And replacing me shouldn't be to hard, it's not like the process hasn't already started.
Truth being, you were a good friend when you weren't lying your ass off. I'll miss you, & all, but at this monment I don't ever want to see you again. Although we all know I calm down quickly.

Figure yourself out, & when you do..God, I don't care what you do.

Also, the bracelet deal shall be up held at noon Saturday, behind the gym, just don't expect me to be there. :mrgreen:

See ya in the after life (Hell),
Batz Kage

As for the rest of you guys, this will likely be my last post for a long while. I have to go get a bath (& if I live through it), then do five nights worth of homework, & after that...welll I just don't know. :evil:
That's right, read this then go consult my replacment.
A tad melodramatic are we? :mrgreen:
My thoughts exactly.... oh well, its none of my buisness but Ill post anyway.

I think this forum is getting a little off, oh well Im not complaining but it just seams that half of the threads are gossip and personal arguments between Batz, Crack Hoe, and lonly monkey...
He made it your business by posting it here.
I dont know if that is a complement or an insult, I will just say this one word that fits a variety of scenarios........ intersting....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well, I'm a very open person, & share details of my life with all my friends, which you guys are, weather you or I know it or not.
I look up to you guys to guidence (in anime), & sometimes actualy listen to what you guys say about life, then what little bit I remember I apply towards my own.
yeah, I guess your just a bery melodramatic person then :mrgreen: nice to know that you trust us at least. I think that everyones lives are screwed up in one way or another, but we dont always mention it, I mean whenever I have something that really pisses me off, I watch anime, play a game or go online, to escape reality for that short time. not dwell on what did happen and could happen.
Yeah, I know everyone has problems, but I believe in sharing to an extent so that others may learn from ny problems. And it's normally rare to find someone who's going through the "exact" same thing as me, & yet I don't even help them, because I had no help, but then again I don't want them to be like me. :?
In other words Monkey (Jessi) wanted to cut herself with some little knife thing. Now I tell her she shouldn't, but I won't stop her, while her "b/f" broke the thing she was using. Which I believe wasn't right. And Boy, & Al were telling me how screwed up I am, while Jessi is as screwed up as me, but is able to hide it. And, that's gay.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
This post is a test, ignore it, delete it, I don't care.
:twisted: :twisted:
actually I kind of got the vibe that she was wierder than you :mrgreen:
that may be the case. She says she has weird things that float around in her head, but she's yet to tell me them. luke luke called :roll: Confusedweatdrop: Sad (X_X).
Anywho, if I can keep a line of thought I'll continue this post later. When talking to luke luke I can't keep a thought going because he sits there, talks to himself, & then asks me a question every now & then, & always asks me to finish his sentences, it's not like with Jessi, where of the one or two times she asked me to I finished her sentance 1 time.
Yeah, I thought the Real World was bad.
I used to watch that show, or should I say I watched that show. I saw them go bungee jumping and a bunch of other shit. :mrgreen:
i don't like reality shows, I think they're gay. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2