Import Anime Forums

Full Version: new avatar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like the luffy avatar. its not to bland yet it is a character that many of us are familiar with and imagine the personality of :mrgreen:
Everytime I take Odas personality test I come out Luffy. So it fits. :mrgreen:
I come out as Mr. 2, and that scares me...
Now if I could only change my personal text, everything would be great.

And yes, I'm hyping the Chobits manga with my new sig/ava combo :mrgreen:
nice, I still have much to learn about photo shop, all that I know now I have pretty much just figured out from screwing around with all the little gadgets...
It pays to getting a book or have a friend around and pick his brain
yeah, I have a friend who is pretty good with it, I will have to alk him a few things if I can get around to it :mrgreen:
Yea I need to get better at cut ting pictures from one and adding them to another
I just need to get better at everything, I just have the basic skills and nothing more.
it is amazing how much a book like the cliff notes helps in a program like photoshop
yeah, I should ask for one for christmas or something, since I am to cheap to actually buy one, heheh :mrgreen:
I just changed my sig to a pic from one of the greatest movie's of all time, Boondock Saints. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiriti Sancti.
Edit: SIG!!! I mean I changed my sig.
yeah, has anyone here seen the movie "Donnie Darko"? it is now one of my favorite movies of all time. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2