Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Steve is cleaning up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeah, luckily I discovered HK anime farely early into my anime buying... Sad

hey and by the way kakoi, if you still have those ranma tapes, I would be happy to take them off your hands for 15 dollars :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I already sold them. :evil: Cry It was over $2000 worth of Ranma, and I sold it for $183. I feel like I was just kicked in the gonads. Confusedweatdrop:
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I feel like I was just kicked in the gonads. Confusedweatdrop:

Nah, that's thanks to me. :mrgreen:
Maybe you can kiss them and make them better? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :| Confusedweatdrop:
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Maybe you can kiss them and make them better? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :| Confusedweatdrop:

I'm not falling for that one again. Last time you said that, I woke up in a New Jersey rest stop, with my pants around my ankles and I couldn't sit down for weeks. :?
I have that effect on people. :mrgreen:
Easy for you to say. You're not the one who had the bloody rectum.
just remember to duct tape your ass shut next time you see him :mrgreen:
Already done, but that's to keep it from bleeding whenever I fart. :?
oh well, since that didnt work, I suggest that you use a bit of reverse phychology. you somehow attach a large box around your ass, with bold letters saying "enter here" with a hole underneath. that way all homosexuals hunting for freash meat, will think it is a type of trap and leave you alone :mrgreen:

am I a genius or what? (wow! I hope he is as stupid as I think he is :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
Nah, it doesn't work. I tried it last time I was in San Francisco. :?
well, second times the charm, or maybe thats third, oh well just do it again and see what happens :mrgreen:
Anywho, back on topic. I won 15 BGC VHS tapes for $16. All were the old clam shell cases from '94. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2