Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Easter Peeps ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Easter everyone!

So, now that everyone's done with all the family fun and easter egg hunting, what's going to be your easter anime? I've got to start a paper tonight, but I think I'll pop in Kiki's Delivery Service while I'm doing it. Seems like a good Easter movie =)
now if you do that, will you honestly write your paper? hehe. I'm in the middleof Now and Then, Here and There at the moment, but with this week and next week I do nothing but study allnight for upcoming finals Sad. So thats on hold. I have to say, i'm jelious.

Are you watching the subbed version? Or is a dubbed version available. I can imagine watching it if its dubbed (as I usually pop in Princess Mononoke or something simple like that where it can be dubbed and easy to listen to)

just curious Smile
Yeah, it's a dubbed version. I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard the dub, like all other US Ghibli releases, is really good =)
Gonna watch Laputa: Castle in the Sky right now. Happy easter to all Smile
Just got back from watching the Cowboy Bebop movie. Now I'm probably going to go watch some Maison Ikkoku before going to sleep.
so I take it the theatrical release of Bebop was the same as the DVD version. Thats kind of disapointing, but it'd still be really cool to see on the big screen.
Oh yeah, one last thing. I was finishing up an evangelion banner for a friend's site and then I started messing around for fun. After a while I got hooked and here is the result: Easter Asuka! =) Well, kinda clown easter bunny swimsuit type of thing. Sorta.

www.aros.net/~paladin/easterasuka.jpg
Quote:Originally posted by "liv4speed1"

so I take it the theatrical release of Bebop was the same as the DVD version. Thats kind of disapointing, but it'd still be really cool to see on the big screen.

Why's it disappointing? I thought it was a great movie. It would actually suck if it was different, since it's only showing in 12 or 16 theaters nationwide. Most people wouldn't get to watch it.
I watched Spirited Away Easter night. Very good.
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

liv4speed1 Wrote:so I take it the theatrical release of Bebop was the same as the DVD version. Thats kind of disapointing, but it'd still be really cool to see on the big screen.

Why's it disappointing? I thought it was a great movie. It would actually suck if it was different, since it's only showing in 12 or 16 theaters nationwide. Most people wouldn't get to watch it.

When you go to school in Tallahasse, and live in Jacksonville (bot in FL)....you really dont get much attention. Corn grown in Nebraska gets more attention then we do Sad
a little late, but happy easter. I think I just watched some more one piece, and notheing afterward because that morning I had to ship out to upstate newyork and visit my grandma for her 75th birthday.
Whereabout in upstate NY?
North Sariques(sorry I have no Idea how to spell it, I just know how it sounds)

it was pretty boring but at least it made my grandmother happy :mrgreen:
I visited some relatives I've never seen before. Easter is better known as "Hug a Stranger Day". :mrgreen:

I met a third cousin there. She's my age. My brother told me, and it was true. Wicked hot. She was so hot and there was nothing I could do about it. Ahhhhhh third cousin means it's ok in the eyes of the law. Though I'd feel like trailer trash. Fucking hicks. Sad
Hmm I doubt that your children would turn out too deformed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Do you mean Syracuse. lol. :mrgreen: I didn't live too far away from there. I lived in a town called "Owego". :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2