Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Official import-anime IRC chat #2: Sunday April 20th at 5PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Our second weekly chat will be held this upcoming Sunday at 5PM EST, this timing is more convinient for Schultz, the guy that codes this site!! So come one, come all, ask us questions and maybe get some answers!

Prizes to be given away and get some inside info on upcoming secret things Confusedweatdrop:

Since Shibo is down the Con-Boston this weekend (i was gonna be there but my passport isnt coming in in time ~_~) I will be hosting the chat.. so bare with me,

anyhow, the info on how to log in can be found at the first chat thread found here:

http://www.import-anime.com/phpbb2/viewt...2305#22305

see ya all there!
awsome, hope I can make it this time, and even more than that I hope that I can win some dvds! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I want HENTAI!!!!!! Must have HENTAI!!!!!! PLEASE!!!???

I can't bare without HENTAI!!!!!!
And don't mind if i am not fully awake yet.. its going to be 6am my time.. so very very early.. especially on a monday.. thank fully i have it off.. ;o)
Great! The last one was a good time for all. Hopefully this one will be just as good, or better. :mrgreen:
sounding like a total retard, but what time is that on Sunday in British time, l might be washing my hair you see :oops:
well if I remember corectly when I went to england that was 5 hours more than where I lived so it would be somewhere around 10 PM I think.
Sorry, but I don't think I can attend this time. It'll be the 2nd half of the Lakers game (go KOBE) and then right after that is when I'm supposed to go watch the Bebop movie.
Well I downloaded the irc and now I just have to figure out why it won't connect!
what does it say when you can't connect.. ;o)
"you seem to be having trouble connecting to an IRC server. The message that appeared said unable to connect to IRC server." And I let it try to connect itself like 12 times.
what server are you attempting to use?
Use bean.esper.net. Trust me, it'll always connect.
Yup, try typing /server bean.esper.net or chocobo.esper.net, both of them are very good.
Another great turnout guys, grats to everyone that won a prize, and remember there is always next week hehe Smile I will post time and date of the next chant in a few days.

Oh and Schultz should post a log on the chat here aswell soon, who whoever didnt make it, check it out ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3