Import Anime Forums

Full Version: studios for one piece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, I want to buy the movies for one piece, but I didnt know what versions to get. on animeniacs there is the first movie by AV and the other two by MI. should I get those or what? because I assumed that all of the movies were done by AV. anyone know the quality?

*winks at kakoi*
Those are the movies I have. I really need to write some reviews. Big Grin The subs are the same you get with the series. The movies are good but the second one has a problem. The video is too big for the screen. It is still watchable, but very annoying. Confusedweatdrop:
alright, thanks, thats all I needed to hear, time to go order!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The third one is the best. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nice, just placed an order, did it at anime discount instead, because each movie was cheaper by about 3 dollars :mrgreen:
Good Deal! How was shipping?
standard 6 dollars, total came to around $50. I cant wait. I was watching one piece rappidly, thinking that my supply would never run out, but then it did, so now I am going to take my time and fully enjoy the one piece I will be getting :mrgreen:
I did the same thing, except when I did it all that was out was episodes 1-53. Confusedweatdrop:
man, that must of sucked.

do you have any Idea why all of the discs have so few episodes now?
I'm not sure. Probably cause they ran out of DVDs to rip.
yeah, well all I know is that I am paying twice as much per episode now, and it is kind of pissing me off.
didnt this anime come out in shonen jump?
ummmm..... I dont think so...
The manga is in Shonen Jump both here, and in Japan. I imagine that is what you meant. :mrgreen: