Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Trade List-Have Yu Yu Hakusho for trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have nothing to trade.
there is no complete inuyasha set

*Shibo swoops in and turns flames into flowers*
Wow this forum is great.

*shibo's edit: Thanks! more flowers!!!!!!!!!!!*
Shibo's fine edits continue!!!! Look at all the happy, pretty flowers!! Look at the lack of flames! How pretty! How *kawaii!!!!!*
Now, as the proud deleter of flames, your friend and mine, *Shibo*, the great judger of *fine* anime would like to remind you all to purchase Maison Ikkoku and Card Captor Sakura at your earlest convenience and to buy your moms something cute for mother's day. And remember.. Only flowers can prevent flame wars...only....flowers. This public service message was brought to you by a mod who gets annoyed by stupid flame wars on his trade board.. Now back to our regularly scheduled trade post.
Ultimate, don't mind him. He must of missed his medicines or something. Anyways, do you just want Kenshin and Inu Yasha? I have R1's up the yin yang and would like to trade for this. Check out my list down the ways to see if there is anything you want.
I will also accept ps2 games for this set. PM/Reply if you are interested.
my picture of the boy with the messed up hair is also gone. Nothing personal Gohan, i just wanted a reason to post the pic.
ok
Good job admin =)
Can an admin please close this topic? I have sold the dvds. Thanks!
You can just stop posting on the thread, and make mention in your original post that you have nothing to trade. What an idea!