Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Saber Marionette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed on another site that FX is releasing a Perfect collection for Saber Marionette J/Again. I'm not too familiar with the Saber Marionette series since I've only seen a few episodes. I was wondering what order they go in. Best I can tell it goes SM J, then SM Again, and finally SM J to X. Am I correct on that, or did I miss something? Also, do you guys think it's worth owning in your opinion?
Yes, you're right on the order. I bought the set on a friend's recommendation, but I haven't watched it yet, as I'm right in the middle of Tylor =)

However, the primary TV series is supposed to be awesome, and the Again OVA is supposed to be slightly subpar. I'm going to start watching it this weekend, I'll give you an update after I'm 4 or 5 episodes in.
I have the R1s of Saber Marionette J and they are good, but nothing special.

I have heard the other DVDs in the series aren't so great though, check out animefu.com for plenty of good R1 reviews. =) Its a shame too since I kinda wanted to see more.

http://www.animefu.com/index.pl?node_id=6639

---

"A poor transfer and a weaker plot make this really feel like its for the fans only."

"The transfer was among the worst I've seen."

"They changed a few voice actors on the dub, so if you watched the dub last time around, you're gonna be bugged by it."
Cool. Thanks. where'd you buy your set from? I figure since it's by FX, JJ won't be getting it.
Ah, I bought it from animediscount.net

Still haven't had time to check it out though =( Tylor is too addicting.