Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Goldberg's Back!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't know how many of you watch wrestling, but the WWF brought back Bill Goldberg last night. I used to watch wrestling, but it got kinda boring. I still see stuff here and there when my brother's watching it. But I might have to start watching again now that Goldberg's back. Now if they could only bring back my boy Sting.
meh, I dont hate wrestling but I certainly dont like it, some how men falling on each other in tight spandex outfits does not perk my interest. :mrgreen:
Hey Vicious, they almost managed to bring Sting in for a Wrestlemania appearence last year. Unfortunately, negotiations weren't completed and fell through before anything could be done. That said, Sting is supposedly on good terms with the WWE and Goldberg.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Goldberg pressure Sting and WWE management to get Sting brought in before the end of the year, much like the Rock pressured WWE to get Goldberg signed.

I'd love to see Sting make HHH his bitch. :lol:
Yaaaayyyyy!!!!! (I'm doing the dance of joy as we speak) I like HHH, because he is the game, but Stinger's the man. I would definitely start watching again if they brought him back. Especailly in the black and white, with the baseball bat, coming down from the rafters . . . .
I quit watching when WWF (back when it was that) took away the hardcore belt Sad .
It brough me such joy to see people try to kill each other for that belt. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
He's back I will be watching this Monday belive me
I just relized I have a shirt with Goldbreg on it. I wore it yestarday after school, & now it's in my floor.
just so you know..that is my Goldberg shirt..you had the stone cold one and i got that one..i would like to have it back please..and on further note..Sting was an awesome wrestler..and he's HOTT too..I to wish they would bring him back!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
They need to bring back Boink the Clown.
:roll:
Or was it Doink?
How bout Coco B. Ware.
Batz, you have a wrestling shirt??? But watch wrestling everymonday.. my Grandfather got me into it when i was little and since he died I won
t let myself stop. It's kinda like my last little reminder of what we used to do. And personally I love seeing half naked men in spandex :mrgreen: Especially Jeff Hardy... yeah he's HOT. But I only watch it on Mondays.
With the new crap it's way to fake for my taste...
God, they could animate it & get the same effect, throw in some sci-fi junk & make it even better than the "real" stuff.

Hardcore belt is greatly needed!. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It would also be better if they put lesbians in it.
amen to that! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
They do put lesbians in there sometimes. Or have none of you seen the Hot Lesbian Action that they tried promoting a couple of times?
Pages: 1 2 3