Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gamecube the Mighty!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well guys I just bought a Spice Orange gamecube and One Piece Treasure Battle. I purchased it with Next day air (and it cost me $48) so I should have it in tomorrow. So now that I have said that talk about your favorite Gamecube titles. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nice, one piece game.... what else are you gonna buy?
Where from, Kakoi?
well it would have to be japapan because I am pretty sure that the one piece game was not released in english.
I got it from www.ncsx.com National Console Support. They are located in New York, and are trustworthy. I should have it sometime tomorrow. I let you guys know when I get the little orange bastard. :mrgreen:
I asked because I know www.lik-sang.com has the system as well :wink:
I'm still considering buying the Ocean Blue PS2 form www.lik-sang.com. Have you bought anything from them Suzaku? I wondered how they are. :?
No, I just know of some people who used to order from them. They post on www.Zophar.net, if you wanna go there and ask around.
Sweet, I'll make sure to give that a try before I order just to make sure, because when spending that much money you can never be too sure. :mrgreen:
I use ncsx for my import needs, too Smile
Thier customer serivice is very good so far. I'll continue to use it. Especially for Hikaru no Go, and Naruto when it comes out which, by the way, is cell shaded and looks spectacular! That is how all anime games should be done. If they want to go 3-D it is the only way to have the characters look normal. Unless you were to go 2-D which is great, people would just rather be wowed with good graphics and crap gameplay. Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeah, or games could go the way of lunar, and just have regular type grafics but then in the cima scenes the whole world would be in the style of japanese animation. :mrgreen:
I don't have a problem with that at all. :wink:
yeah, lunar is great, I love the songs and stuff, havnt seen lunar 2 but apparently it is even better :mrgreen:
I recived the Orange wonder today at around 10:30 AM. I have to say I am very please with this system, and the One Piece game is better than I thought it was going to be which is always a plus! I can't wait to go to sleep, but it looks like I'm going to be pulling a 35 hour stink, cause Dark and another friend are coming over today. I'm going to start hallucinating again. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3