Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ohhhh... sweet cheap OST heaven!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dunno if anyone knows about this or not, but ToyCup.com seems to have some killer deals on anime OSTs.
I just ordered both Hellsing CDs and the Vision of Escaflowne OST for $8.75 a pop. 8O
8O 8O There are some really great deals on that site! So do they charge you an arm and leg for shipping? :?
the price is right so I might have to get some of those :mrgreen: keep me posted on how it works out, ice :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

8O 8O There are some really great deals on that site! So do they charge you an arm and leg for shipping? :?

Actually, Ground and 3-Day Select were both pretty reasonable! $6 and $8 respectively, I think. I'll tell all of you when/if I get my order this week. Smile
Damn! That place is great! They have quite a few objects of desire. That shipping is a really good deal. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hmmm... I might like some of the bebop stuff, but then again I could always download it :mrgreen:
They have one of the One Piece vocal collections that I need so I'll probably order that once Icenine0 gets his stuff in.
It's now shipped and I've got a tracking number, so I think I'll soon be in an indescribable vortex of anime-OST related ecstacia. 8)
Everything arrived today on schedule and in excellent condition! I'd definitely order from these guys again. Big Grin
nice, excelent eh? that is one of the things that really annoys me, I like to keep my discs in perfect condition but sometimes when I get something it is already scratched, and i have to clean it before I watch it, and in long series it is really irritating because I have to clean each disc.
I belive I will order from them the next time I get paid. :mrgreen:
sounds good to me, this site that is. are these hk soundtracks or official ones? they have a good few at cookiejarvideo.com for $9 each, but im pretty sure they are hk ost. does anyone know if hk ost are any good, in both quailty and presentation?
well its probably the same with HK anime and R1 anime, there may be a little bit of hissing and things but most of the times its pretty good.
Quote:sounds good to me, this site that is. are these hk soundtracks or official ones? ?

All of the soundtracks I received were official... or extremely good copies of the official OSTs, including the covers, inserts, and audio quality; but I'm pretty certain they're the former. :mrgreen: