Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FLCL Episode 1 - Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

Does anyone have FLCL Episode 1 that they could send me? I'm interested in buying the series, but I have heard that it is REALLY weird so I'm not sure if I would like it. I have a fast connection and I'm sure I could find something to give you.

..or do you know where I could download it?

Thanks! =)
I got the digisubs and divx rips of the HK, PM me if you're interested or you can just download it. I got them on Kazaa.
I got the digisubs and divx rips of the HK, PM me if you're interested or you can just download it. I got them on Kazaa and yes, the show is definately worth getting, not to sure about the R1s though, 2 ep a dvd is hard to swallow
Just get the HK set. Hell, it's one disc. It's cheap and if you don't like it god knows it'll be easy to trade it away. I like my MI FLCL. =)
The only problem with the MI dvd is that there are some subtitle timing problems in episode 4, its not that bad but can get annoyijng, other than that the set is perfect, its even got extras
Not only that but the R1's are a TOTAL rip. I mean, it's freaking horrible. Two episodes on a disc and each disc is $30. 25x2 = 50... 30/50 = .60.

That's 60 cents a minute to see that show, that's worse than going to a movie at night. Hell, that's worse than freaking phone sex.

Most definitely go HK on this one.
yeah, damn R1s milkin anime series for all they are worth(almost as bad as blue sub, four episodes on 4 dvds)
Usually I like R1's, but they are trying to rip us off on FLCL. Inuyasha's whack too at 3 episodes per disc with a long series like that. I bought the 1st disc and then sold it on Ebay. I'll wait until FX does a rip.
yeah, I have a friend who is trying to collect inu yasha R1, I guess if I had the cash I would do it(which he doesnt exactly), but I dont so I agree with you 100 :wink: %
Almost all R1's are a total rip off! $30 for three episodes a DVD that is complete BS! The only time I buy R1 anime is if it is a real good deal. :mrgreen:

Lifestop GET FLCL IT IS GREAT! Don't bother with the R1's get the HK you shouldn't be dissapointed. :mrgreen:
the only time I will bother with R1s is if I get them for some special occation or I trade(buy) for them.
Thanks for the advice, I'll either trade someone for it or buy it when I get some money. =)
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Almost all R1's are a total rip off! $30 for three episodes a DVD that is complete BS! The only time I buy R1 anime is if it is a real good deal. :mrgreen:

Lifestop GET FLCL IT IS GREAT! Don't bother with the R1's get the HK you shouldn't be dissapointed. :mrgreen:

It's not always that bad. Usually you can get them for $17-$18 a disc plus shipping off the net. Most companies put 4-5 episodes per disc, except for Viz. I just started watching Rahxephon and Noir. I got the first disc with 5 episodes plus box and t-shirt for each one for $25. That's not too bad a deal. But obviously not as cheap as HK either.
yeah, well ocationally you can find cheap deals for R1, like blue seed perfect collection for only $55, but now I see R1 as a thing of the past that I only bought because it was the only option.
Thanks for the help guys, I downloaded FLCL off Kazaa lite and it was amazing! This is a must buy anime!

I can't stop watching it on my Xbox, it just doesn't seem to get old and I keep noticing new things.

heh, I even assembled a really cool FLCL Dashboard wallpaper for my Xbox.
Pages: 1 2