Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Disney Did!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's right people! Disney Did!!! I have owned Roger Rabbit on DVD for over a year now. Last night I saw a commercial on Cartoon Network for this movie. It was a commercial for Disney! It also claimed to be the first time ever on dvd! WHAAAAA???? First ever on dvd??? Then what the hell did I buy and watch like 10 times that week?? What was that dvd that I let Kak borrow for like 2 weeks???? And why is Disneys name nowhere on the box???? Well???? The only thing significantly Disney in that whole movie was Donald Duck having a piano playoff against Daffy Duck. All I can wonder is how in the WORLD did they get the rights to this movie when Spielburgs name is all over the box!!!???!!!
Sorry for those lines across the pic. My scanner is VERY bright and even an ebony pencil looks like a medium gray when it is done.
yeah, those disney bastards, ... I realized that disney was getting far to powerful when they took over fox family.
I know it claimed to be the first time on Vista series DVD if that is what you mean? :? :mrgreen:
I saw that ad you're talking about too and I thought it was kinda weird that it had never been on DVD before.
I have had the dvd for a long time now and somehow those greedy bastards got it and say it's theirs when it's clear that warners animators made it!
yeah, disney is eating everything up, making it "theirs"
I saw the ad again last night, and they clearly stated twice "for the first time on Buena Vista DVD." Whatever that means.
Yeah I saw that too....
And it turns out Disney had a BIG hand in animating it. Damn. I feel bad now. They also helped with Space Jam which was a warner movie all the way. WTF!!!!
You can thank me for shedding light on this Roger Rabbit fiasco. :mrgreen: It dosent mean that it is the first time on DVD, it means it is the first time on Buena Vista DVD, which is Disneys line of DVDs. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: