Import Anime Forums

Full Version: EBAY seller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I just wanted let you guys know about a transaction with GO4DVD ebay seller located in HK.
I pay on March 14 and got the anime on the 20th. The anime were nicely shipped and I asked the seller to test the DVDs before sending them to me because I did not want to received damage DVDs.
I have no complained, great communications and fast shipping.

I got 77 DVDs for $6 each = $462.
Shipping $140
Total $602, if we divide 602 by 77 (number of DVD?s) the DVD?s price is = $7.82 cents per DVD.

Very cool

1. Hikaru (8DVD)
2. s.CRY.ed (3DVD)
3. Samurai Deeper Kyo Complete Bundle (3DVD)
4. Shaman King Complete Bundle (9DVD)
5. Chobits Boxset (3DVD)
6. Rave Groove Adventure Full Version Boxset (6DVD)
7. Angel Links (FX version only with English Dialog) (2DVD)
8. Azumanga Daioh Complete Bundle (3DVD)
9. Fist of the North Star Complete TV (15DVD)
10.Full Metal Panic Complete Bundle (3DVD)
11.Kanon Boxset (2DVD)
12.Nadia: Secret of the Blue Water (MI) (5DVD)
13.Onegai Teacher Complete Boxset (AV) (2DVD)
14.Studio Ghibli Collection (MI) (6DVD)
15.Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne (5DVD)
16.Legend of Basara (2DVD)

Total of DVD = 75DVD

The price for 77DVD will be:
(77 DVD X USD 6.0) $462 + USD 140.00 (Shipping Costs in registered airmail) = USD $602
wow! and I thoght that I had my hands full with the rest of One piece, Ikkoku & berserk 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
You got a damn good deal. You are going to have to stop your life now to fit all that in. My suggestion, watch Hikaru first. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I watched Samurai Deeper Kyo first and that show is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I give it a 10/10.
itmwould be the shit of the subs wrren't thta crap, not as good as Kenshin
at first I thought you said, it is shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, but then I realised that you said that it was the shit.... now I will have to be tryin it out :mrgreen:
It is one of the shows I'm planning to buy next. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeah, I have a lot of those.... and a word document dedicated as well and I update it everytime I get something :mrgreen:
Sorry but I was tired and couldn't be bothered typing in english...

Anyway Kyo is good, but the subs are bad... :x
Kyo gets boring at a point though, makes me wanna go nap nap. Decent ending though :-\
well alot of animes arnt as fast moving at some points but I always force myself to watch threw everything because things usually pick up.
yeah, i missed about 3 episodes, but i took the whole series in a day so it was expected.

on a side note, on ebay, a guy named nightvision_anime sells fansubs in horrible packaging, just keep your eyes open Smile
alright, although I dont really use Ebay I just buy HK and trade with people mostly on this site. :mrgreen: