Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Farewell Steve...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it seems SteveTheTalkingPie will no longer post here... Like most people, he has many other things to attend to and thus has very little time to himself anymore...

I mean, let's face it - Steve was the life of this messageboard and without him, this place just isn't the same without him... Cry

Therefore I have set up this topic for everyone to remember the good times we had with Steve... Cry :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I had alot of good times with Steve, and I prefer to think that he will come back any second now. Just wait for it. :mrgreen:
I still see him on occasionally, although he does not post I think he may start up again when summer roles around. but yeah, these boreds have been a lot more quiet now that you dont see the last 20 threads with the same user name as the last post. :mrgreen: mrgreen :mrgreen:
But you took that role up now didn't you? Steve did usually have something to contribute that was worth hearing when he had all of those last posts you speak of. If he comes back, everyone would welcome him with open arms!!!
Yeah, but I wouldnt exactly call myself a post slut now. I think that I tend to stick to the topic at hand more than I used to (meaning I dont start battles by blowing someones head off in the middle of an argument :mrgreen: )
That is good. Poor me and no Steve to Razz others with.... Cry SIGH :|