Import Anime Forums

Full Version: One Piece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Talk about it here please. You took over a couple different threads, like the the boston con. STOP IT!!!! Just talk in here PLEASE!!!! Note this isn't directed towards a single person. Tongue
yeah... its directed towards two... :mrgreen:
Maybe if you would spell it right, I would. Big Grin
yeah, lol, I have never heard of an anime titled one peice :mrgreen:

just finished the end of the third disc, and as I go on to each next one it is pretty annoying, because somehow every disc is kind of scratched so I have to clean each disc with my disc doctor evry time. but once I do there the disc is flawless, so at least that is a good thing :mrgreen:
You guys mispell shyt ALL the tyme too! Tongue Tongue Tongue

There! I fixed it. HA!!!! Tongue
oh great now we look like idiots! :mrgreen: well, I dont know what to put in here except I am going threw one piece at a rapid pace, and after I finish that I have all of berserk to work on :mrgreen: and then gundam X....
I don't know what I can say about One Piece? What story arc are you on?? :?
I am with the mystery organazation(what ever you call it), just after Mr. 5 and Miss monday were defeated.
Baroque Works! Your going through it very fast. Just wait till you see some of the stuff that comes next! Especially Tony Tony Chopper! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nice, I cant wait, but unfortunatly I have homework now since my long weekend has ended. :wink: but I still think that I can go through the rest of disc eight today. :mrgreen:
You better watch more! Now I have two more discs of One Piece to buy myself. I'm angry and happy all at the same time! Big Grin Big Grin
yeah, what disc are you on?
Not sure, give me a second. The next disc I need is number 12. Big Grin
nice, thats the same with me... kind of anyway, the eleventh disc wasnt sent to me when it should of so I am getting that and then I need the 12. :mrgreen:
I'm getting the next two discs soon. So very soon. Well this week anyway.
Pages: 1 2