Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Reign The Conqueror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive seen the first R1 DVD recently but I havent heard anything about a rip. Has anyone else seen this anime or heard of its rip?
I've seen a clip or two of the anime myself. The character designs suck big time IMHO and the show is a bit depraved in places but i'm gonna reserve full judegment until all the volumes have been released. Which of course would mean that it would be just in time for a 'perfect' rip by MAC, FX or the new company that did the recent EVA perfect rip.
Yeah, The character design is by Peter Chung, the guy who did Aeon Flux which played on MTV. All his characters look super anorexic. I actually got used to his style and I kinda like it. Its unique.
I saw all of it on Adult Swim. They're running reruns right now at midnight. I went into it with an openmind, and it seemed cool at first, but then it starts getting really weird and sci-fi and the ending was kinda weak. I didn't like it that much, luckily it's only 13 episodes.
I haven't seen much of it, but what I did seemed interesting, if a bit high-brow. I most definitely want to see all of it. I have to agree with you Pendog, the character design is so original from anatomy to clothing that you can't help but be intrigued by it.
If you ask me I think it totally sucked ass. Number one reason was the character designs and the bad voice acting (No one really had a personality and alot of the dialouge seemed forced). Now the animation to Aeon Flux is more tolerable because the main character was a women (and boy, what a badass woman at that... :mrgreen: ) so it's ok to be super anorexic in her case. But we're talking about men here, men with physique that needs to be fitting for a conquerer!!!! I did like Aeon Flux, though. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hey Vicious ( or anyone), What is Adult SWIM? Is it a channel on satellite? I tried finding the channel but couldnt. It sounds so familiar.
it is on cartoon network, late at night on saturdays and sundays last I heard, on saturday they show quite a bit of anime. and if you have satalite you should be able to tune in my friend :mrgreen:
Ahh, thanks man.
no prob, I watch it from time to time but my father wakes up at the drop of a dime... wow that rimes, oh well good luck on your watching extravaganza!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Actually any of the late night anime stuff is called Adult Swim by the CN. Right now monday thru thursdays, starting at midnight (i don't count the 1st hour with the american crap on it) is Trigun , then Inuyasha, then Cowboy Bebop and finally Reign at 1:30 (hope you can stay up that late).
They're playing Kenshin on CN now too! I have watched a few eps. Actually a few minutes of a few eps, and I want it VERY BADLY now!
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

They're playing Kenshin on CN now too! I have watched a few eps. Actually a few minutes of a few eps, and I want it VERY BADLY now!

That comes on around 6:00 or something, so I'm never home to watch it. My brother saw yesterdays episode which was the first in the Kyoto arc and he said they edited it alot. I figured that would happen when they got around to the Kyoto story arc.
They're on the Kenshin vs Hajime fight. So yeah, a LOT is edited. No blood. Confusedweatdrop:
Dirty Queefs!!! :x
Pages: 1 2