Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Haha ! An Iraq Exile taking a U.S. peace activist to school!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's about peace activists and their "simplistic nickolodean diplomacy"....lol..it's funny.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

http://komo1000news.com/audio/kvi_aircheck_031003.mp3
nice, ...stupid little girl... :mrgreen:
its idiots like this "girl" you ignorant college student that make up all of the anti war protestors.... they dont know the facts... they go on marches because they get extra credit in their civil classes or something...

other half of the protestors are the welfare receipents that have nothing better to do or rather go stand and do nothing than be forced to work for their welfare checks....

go Bush GO!

Bomb Bagdad!
Amen to that Junkie Joe. Next time someone tells me Bush is like Hitler I'm gonna punch them in the face.
They already did that analogy many times.
I'm not saying Bush is like Hitler, but he is a fuckin' idiot who has it in for Iraq. He is trying to finish what his father started. I have friends who are from Iraq, and they hate Saddam. So Bush is right in that Saddam needs to be eliminated. But the problem with his war is that many innocents are going to die despite what the US government tells you.
Well I will tell you this there aren't going to be too many innocents. Because A) all of them have gotten the hell out of Baghad. B) WE are using "Smart" Bombs. We don't carpet Bomb like you see on the History channel. C) We have already recivied Iraq soilders that surrender just 10 minutes after the deadline ended. Oh and bye the way you want to know what one of them said to my friend (female army nurse) when she brought him a plate of hot food. "Thank you, I have not eaten a hot meal in 2 months and ran out of food yesterday"

Vicious I like your style and yes I would love it if Saddam and his Sons had left or the diplomcy side would have worked, but I am much happier that the man that treats the Kurds (which are his own people he use to be one) like califona treats death row inmates. By the way that is a pun because they both gas people they want to kill.
Morg, the only problem with what you said is all of the civilians haven't gotten out. My friend was telling me that he called his family last week, and the Iraqi govt has had checkpoints in place for a couple of months now so that people can't leave the cities they're in. And that if the Iraqi govt catches wind of them leaving, they level their houses so they have nothing to come back to. He did tell me that everybody, including the military would probably desert the minute war started.
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

I'm not saying Bush is like Hitler, but he is a fuckin' idiot who has it in for Iraq. He is trying to finish what his father started. I have friends who are from Iraq, and they hate Saddam. So Bush is right in that Saddam needs to be eliminated. But the problem with his war is that many innocents are going to die despite what the US government tells you.

I really hate it when people tell me that he is trying to finish what his father started.. This would of never happeneed if Sept 11th hadn't happened.. Because Bush was about to start pulling more military out of the Middle East. Yes i said he was going to REDUCE the number of military people there. Until Sept 11th happened and then #'s doubled.. From the moment he started he said that it would be a long and hard road against terrorists and that any country harboring or helping terrroists is in danger also. We all know that Saddam helps terrorists. And Bush has just had the last straw with it. especially since 12 years and Saddam hasn't fully compliied with a single UN resolution.. when is enough enough? Simple put Diplomacy has not worked and won't work with Saddam!

Morg, the only problem with what you said is all of the civilians haven't gotten out. My friend was telling me that he called his family last week, and the Iraqi govt has had checkpoints in place for a couple of months now so that people can't leave the cities they're in. And that if the Iraqi govt catches wind of them leaving, they level their houses so they have nothing to come back to. He did tell me that everybody, including the military would probably desert the minute war started.

Yes its bad that Iraq don't care about its own people and he would kill them for any reason.. And you are right there will be some casulties of war no matter how much you try to prevent it. which is the sad thing.. Only thing that i can hope for is that the people of Iraq will have alot better life without Saddam.. only thing we can hope for.
Schultz, my only problem with what you said is that there are other countries that support terrorists, but he's not going after them. Do you think Saudi Arabia's clean. As religious as they claim to be, they are one of the dirtiest nations, but you know Bush will never go after them. It wouldn't look like he was trying to finish what his father started if he would've targeted other nations as well and not just Iraq.

Schultz, my only problem with what you said is that there are other countries that support terrorists, but he's not going after them. Do you think Saudi Arabia's clean. As religious as they claim to be, they are one of the dirtiest nations, but you know Bush will never go after them. It wouldn't look like he was trying to finish what his father started if he would've targeted other nations as well and not just Iraq.

Yes i know there are other countries that support terrorists.. but the one thing about it... Iraq has been known to produce chemical / biological weapons in the past.. If they have them now or not.. it doesn't matter they have the capabilities to create them and sell them if they want.. Other countries don't have this capability. Saudi arabia isn't much for this type of technoligies so they are really not a threat. in that sense. So that is also why i belive Bush targets Iraq first.. and he will then go after the others slowly. but in the end i think we all agree.. there can be no peace in Iraq while Saddam is in control right?
I agree. The Iraqi people will have better lives once Saddam is gone. It is a tradegy when the innocent have to suffer. Every board I have gone on in this past week has been overwhelmed with threads about the war. It appears that everyone agrees that saddam must be stopped.
That goes without saying, Saddam is an asshole and Iraqis in general will be much better off after he's eliminated. Even though they're calling it Operation Free Iraq or whatever, that's not Bush's real reason for going in there. But ultimately, that'll be who will benefit the most, the Iraqi people.