Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How come there's no R1 rip of Nadeisico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Given MI AS and AV Nadeisico TV sub sucks, and the R1 are all released, how come a R1 rip of Nadeisico HK DVDs is not done? Is the MAC Nadeisico TV a rip of the existing MI/AS/AV?

Thanks.
Because you can find the R1 boxset for 50$
No point getting Hks when the R1s are that cheap
Where can I get this $50USD Nadesico that you speak of? I hope you r refering to the "Martian Successor Nadesico: Complete Chronicals" 6 disks set.

At Rightstuff and animnation it's priced $80.98
At DiscountAnimeDVD it's priced $74.99.

Thanks.

Ps. Is the MAC Nadesico TV a rip of existing MI/AV/AS copy?
I would normally recommend BestBuy or BestPrices but since I know you are in Canada that option is unavailable to us :x

Try running a search on www.dvdpricesearch.net

I don't have the MAC set but my best guess is that the MAC version is probably the old AS version along with the movie.
Yah, I got my 6 disk box set from Best Buy on sale for under $50.

I might be willing to trade it for something. . Wink

Too bad you don't have a Best-Buy up there. It really is a good deal for the price.
You did!? The one that's at my bestbuy is 60$ Confusedweatdrop:
Best Buy owns future shop which is the largest electronics retail store in Canada but they don;t seem to carry the same products sometimes (I couldnt even find Nadesico at futureshop.ca) . Hopefully this will change soon as Best Buy slowly takes over the futureshop name cause it seems best buy has more selection and better prices than what I see at future shop now.

60$ is still a pretty good deal for a 26 episode series :wink:
hmmmmm... $50 for a decent R1 set, similar to the blue seed set that i traded away. I will have to pick that up online sometime :mrgreen:
I've seen it recently at my local Best Buy for $54.99, and it wasn't even on sale. You really can't beat that. :mrgreen:
I just went on to bestbuy.com and found it for like $60, cant afford it right now but maybe when I kaddie this summer. :mrgreen: then the anime will be rolling in :mrgreen:
its 48$ at bestbuy.com
Bestbuy.com is running some wonderful discounts on ADV releases right now. I think it goes on until the 22nd. I just gor Noir with the box for $24.
Amazing! Thanks for having this post up guys. I never would have been able to get the Martian Successor Nadesico set for $48 if not for these posts being up. I never would have known they had such a huge selection. That's better then a rip deal LOL. $47.99 for the disk set right now at bestbuy.com so pick it up while it's still on sale.
and free shipping too! :mrgreen:
Something funny I noticed in Nadesico. When Ruri is looking at the list of past wars fought, it skips World War II (ADV overlayed WWI as World War 1 -_-). I guess Japan is still a little sensitive about that whole fiasco Tongue
Pages: 1 2