The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
My Girlfriend - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: My Girlfriend (/thread-3404.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

My Girlfriend - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 08-04-2004

Damn!

Glad to know that you are okay Morgo! That looks to be a little to close for comfort.

My Girlfriend - Nina182B - 08-04-2004

Morgo, glad you and everyone else's okay. When you go back home in September, is that temporarily... do you have to go back there?

My Girlfriend - rav96 - 08-04-2004

Dude....

Morgorath glad to know everyone was fine, just get back home Safe and Sound ASAP! as in September make it permanenet

thats toooo close for comfort dude!

Take Care Dude!
May all The Troops Be Safe!Smile

My Girlfriend - Andromeda18_ - 08-04-2004

Morg, you get out of there now! Akane isn't the only one worrying about you. We're all worried! September is still far away and we can't have anything bad happening to you. When you go back home you'd better not go back to Iraq!

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
It is also how Andromeda18_ is staking people. (She take their location the uses a map program to find the distance between her and them scary)

You weren't supposed to tell!! :b

Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
oh I see, so you only just broke up? I left mid may - thats one long holiday and I love it Big Grin

Actually my classes ended in May as well but my final exams lasted 'till mid July.

My Girlfriend - Batik - 08-04-2004

Andromeda18_ is right. Don't get too careless now Morgorath. We still need you and most of all Akane needs you too ^_____^. And what you said about the location thingie was funny . It gave me a "giggle fit" as my friends called it.

I hate exams. I will be taking so many of them this year -_-.

My Girlfriend - morgorath - 08-05-2004

Thanks guys and gals. I am safe as can be expected. I don't leave the post so I am not getting shot (at by bullets at least) The hard fact is this though. I am asked to to come to a place were my life is put at risk 2X as much as it is normal. This is because I am a Fireman. Now I have to go to the place were a rocket impacted a building or something then try to rescue and put out a fire knowing that the enemy may fire again. Oh and Fire suits don't come in camo colors...lol

I am not complaing just venting and it is nice to know that I have Akane and you to vent too. To answer your questions I leave Sept 14th and I don't have to come back for at least a year to Iraq. So that is the good news. Check the thread about the Scare of a lifetime to see what I ran into today.

My Girlfriend - Nina182B - 08-05-2004

Whoa, you have to go back! Hmm, well a year is a long time.. maybe something new will happen in between then. It's really amazing to have people like you do their job and go where you are needed. You are out there sacrificing your time and life just to help. Akane, your family, and everyone else that knows you in real life must be very proud. And I am too - It's good firefighters, cops, doctors, soldiers that are heroes in my book!

My Girlfriend - rav96 - 08-05-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
firefighters, cops, doctors, soldiers that are heroes in my book!

wouldnt go as far as doctors, prob Surgeons! Dr on themost part make a hell load of mistakes which ahve to be corrected by Pharmacists and the public never know

damn if you guys seen half the mistakes i an Undergrad mPharm student have corrected you would not believe

Im talking Lethal mistakes here:eek:

My Girlfriend - morgorath - 08-05-2004

Yup Doc's not knowing what meds collide with other ones and what not can make you job hell.

And Thanks Nina words like those make the days easier...

My Girlfriend - Batik - 08-05-2004

Dude, it is liek we have our own hero...if Akane doesn't mind sharing Morgorath that is Wink. Well lets just hope that nothing bad happens to him. But then again I am sure our pal here can handle himself. Rolleyes . Don't get careless Morgorath.

My Girlfriend - morgorath - 08-06-2004

Thanks...*Blush* tuns from the spot light... must what more anime.. Hero i must not become...

My Girlfriend - Batik - 08-06-2004

Lol. Good luck. I guess you are right in that sense. Is it good to be a Hero? You could become hero but at what price? Lol. Enough of the serious crap. Time for some fun! Big Grin .

My Girlfriend - Andromeda18_ - 08-06-2004

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Thanks...*Blush* tuns from the spot light... must what more anime.. Hero i must not become...

Hero you already are! Wink

My Girlfriend - Akane - 08-06-2004

Well Morg you are a hero in my book. But I see heroes everyday of my life and every soldier no matter female, male, ovrseas, or stateside, makes everything safer for the rest of the USA. I love that fact of being in the military. Now my actual job might not seem like much or anybody's job might not seem much to them but it all seems to work out in the end. Anyways I am back from Canada so hello to everyone out there....
Smile

My Girlfriend - morgorath - 08-07-2004

I love it when people get my nerd jokes... Star Wars...lol thanks Andromeda. She is back from Canada... i think the only reason she went there is beacuse she and her sister could get drunk legally there. Plus they have a law that states, "Women have the right to bear breasts in public." Well Canada is good for somethings.

Rav96 - a wolf person huh... what kind would you want. Me and Akane are going to get a Mountain Lion when I get back.